Well, after 3 strait days of ill children (I'm talking 8 diapers in one hour Monday kind of ill) I think I expected too much out of them today. But, after Mom realized that her son was still not feeling too well and still needed some TLC things improved a bit. Sam and Maggie did REALLY enjoy their cards from family today and the balloons that Daddy bought Mommy too. By the end of the day the cards were looking pretty well 'loved' and everyone is tired, but it was a great Valentine's Day overall and we are looking forward to being fully 'back in black' this week.
4 comments:
Andie's muse of the day. Literalist me imagines you all wearing black and sort of laughing about what that would be like. Also, how do you know Kara Pennington? I really like their photography, but can't figure out who they are.
Kara is Eric's cousin- she grew up in Alaska and got married and moved with her new hubby to Florida (his family is there). She is crazy talented, huh!
Hmm . . .we were wondering the same thing about Kara! Her work is lovely! I personally enjoy the excuse of Valentine's Day to put the kids in red and have fun with it! Gotta love more red :)
(BTW . . . I think Sam's hair looks awefully close to red in these pics!!! Are you going to have TWO redheads???)
I love the balloons. :) And Sam's red shirt. And Maggie's jammies.....
Post a Comment