Well, everyone else is doing it, so we thought we would too....
OK, actually- the kids were cracking us up this evening before bedtime and we wanted to share it with our out-of-towners. We hope you enjoy! (and we hope it works....)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7178115913085808122&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7960382266467090992&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7124734586360936473&hl=en
(I know this isn't the fanciest....I didn't have the patience to go the tidy posting route. Blogger was overloaded at the time.)
3 comments:
I love it! They are so cute! It'st so fun to see them moving around so much . . . a far cry from when you were here last summer! Seems like yesterday!
Sweet kiddos!! Oh my word...the blowing kisses is so sweet! And the jumping?!? I love that Maggie thinks she is jumping by wagging her arms! And Sammy's ONE jump? too funny...
PS - your house is beautiful!! :)
Oh my golly!! I totally cried when I heard their little voices! I love the part when she crashes down...you guys deserve oscars :)
Post a Comment