Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's the Maggie Show!

It seemed to be the Maggie show for pics this week....
Here's a cutie playing her "I'm-under-the-table" game.
And a cutie as Babuska (sp?). She thinks the hand towels in the kitchen are shawls. Sam managed to find his way in one finally!
Maggie and her dancing partner. She has loved getting lessons this week (it's fall- so Jazz has found it's way back into our CD player lately).
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Dancin' daddies are the best! :) We prefer the kitchen to the living room...put on a little Frank and off we go! And how about Sam? Is he a dancer too?

eggtropolis said...

In the bottom photo, I see Eric's car out the window. It lives on!! I remember my fun adventures borrowing it and leaving the light on. Then, pregnant Leah and Andie jumped it!

Eric 'n Leah said...

Oh yes, it will live on much longer I think. It's gonna stick around while we sell the white car and look for a minivan. (I suppose you are officially a mom when you drive a minivan...)