Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Climb every mountain...

Sam figured out how to get on his tractor all by himself....the only problem is he ends up backwards half the time. He also discovered that he can climb. This was taken right before he could be seen standing on top of the bag of blocks and holding onto the bookshelf. Yikes.
He also tries to climb onto his piano, the ark, the car garage, and his tractor. I actually found him standing on the seat of the tractor yesterday, holding onto the kitchen chair. Injuries of all sorts are not far away for this boy. Here he is getting brave and deciding to walk to Mom.
Ooh, walking is scary stuff!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow!! The Moffats are a busy crew...and a fun one! :) Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun -- I love getting to see pics of the kiddos and see all of their new tricks. It's neat to "see" their personalities emerge through pictures.

eggtropolis said...

Way to go with the action shots! I know what you mean about accidents! Ruth gets at least one hard head bump a day.