I used some of my Christmas "Mad Money" today to buy 3 blueberry bushes (there were already 2) for our backyard and a dwarf nectarine tree. I was very excited. Here are some pics of the planting action.
Awesome! I can't even really think about digging into our dirt yet! What isn't still covered in snow/ice is rock hard. I have to remind myself it's only February...
Awesome! I told my mom and dad that you did a facebook status about their store, and I'm pretty sure it made their day :) Glad the kids enjoyed the garden center! We should meet up at one of the "sprouts classes" this spring or summer. They are fun and so cute!
That WOULD be fun!! My kids LOVE it there....all three of them. Miles actually cried when we left...a pathetic-don't-crush-my-dreams kind of cry. I'll have to keep an eye out for those classes, it would be a huge hit around here!
6 comments:
Wait a second...they're your trees and they're doing all the labor?? : ) I guess that is an extra Merry Christmas to you besides just the trees!!
heck ya!!
Awesome! I can't even really think about digging into our dirt yet! What isn't still covered in snow/ice is rock hard. I have to remind myself it's only February...
I enjoy hearing about what you guys pick out! Mom
Awesome! I told my mom and dad that you did a facebook status about their store, and I'm pretty sure it made their day :) Glad the kids enjoyed the garden center! We should meet up at one of the "sprouts classes" this spring or summer. They are fun and so cute!
That WOULD be fun!! My kids LOVE it there....all three of them. Miles actually cried when we left...a pathetic-don't-crush-my-dreams kind of cry. I'll have to keep an eye out for those classes, it would be a huge hit around here!
Post a Comment