Friday, July 09, 2010

Sunriver Candids

Here's how our trip started. Our little reds....sleeping side by side.
Of course, as soon as we roll in- the kids decorate their bikes (and faces, check out those shades!) and are off and riding. Even Miles got in on the action...rollin' along in his walker.

Great Grandpa is out of practice with the high energy that comes with 8 kids six and under....

Uncle Ryan took a spin with Sam and Kari at the park. It was one high flying ride for Sam and Kari!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

I love to see the pictures of the cousins playing together! I don't ever remember having THAT much fun with mine, maybe it was because I was the oldest! Love ya MOM

G&G Viertell said...

I love to see the pictures of the cousins playing together! I don't ever remember having THAT much fun with mine, maybe it was because I was the oldest! Love ya MOM