We flew south for spring break again this year, and were richly rewarded for our travels with 70+ degree weather and blue skies most of the week. It was WONDERFUL. (Have I ever said that I miss California weather? Well...I do.) Here is a snapshot of some of the things we did while visit Grandma & Grandpa Viertell.
We were hosted to a morning of fishing (the kids' first time!) at Horseshoe Lake with my Uncle Goat and Aunt Sandy. They were very kind to the kigs and bought them fishing poles, little tackle boxes, and a net. They both really enjoyed their fishing experience (even if there were no fish that AM), although I think Sam literally had the time of his life. He's been asking when we'll go again...(not real soon, Son, Mommy and Daddy don't have licenses.)
We were hosted to a morning of fishing (the kids' first time!) at Horseshoe Lake with my Uncle Goat and Aunt Sandy. They were very kind to the kigs and bought them fishing poles, little tackle boxes, and a net. They both really enjoyed their fishing experience (even if there were no fish that AM), although I think Sam literally had the time of his life. He's been asking when we'll go again...(not real soon, Son, Mommy and Daddy don't have licenses.)
Miles absoltely loved having a dog around for the week. He spent his time inside trying to show Amber his deep love for her. He loves her so much that he actually spoke what may be his first real word: 'oggie. Now of course he is home and there is no dog, therefore no 'oggie either.

4 comments:
If your in the market for a dog... I have one you could have. (although then my family would probably want to get rid of me)
Thanks for the new post Honey! It was a great week, wasn't it! Miss you sooooo much!
SO cute! Love the updates. :)
Dearest Moffats, I can't believe no one fell in! The kids were so good and we want to teach them to fish so much. our friends couldn't believe that we took 4 year olds fishing. We can't figure out why they don't. Always remember, give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach aman to fish and he will be able to help others eat forever. Looking forward to next time. And don't forget the poles. Love you all, Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment