Friday, November 20, 2009

Dancing, Turkeys, and some Guitar.

Joel and Aubrey were over one morning last week. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics (I have video too, maybe that will get on here someday....) of the kids dancing together. Joel and Maggie:
Sam and Aubrey:
I teach a class of two-year-olds one morning a week at GSCC. This last week we made turkey hats. Here is Maggie sporting one I made with my four-year-olds at home.
Miles is moving EVERYWHERE. Which is good, they tell me. :-) Today I lost him twice. Yes, I lost him in our 900 sq foot house. Pretty amazing. He's a silent traveler and if I leave him to play in his room I often don't find him there only a few minutes later. Today I found him in the bathroom...with the door closed pounding on the top of the toilet. Then later I found him in his siblings room playing some guitar. He cracked up when he saw that I was spying on him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

Thanks for the new pics! The one of Miles is so very cute! What a character! Miss you all
Gramma and Gramps
!

G&G Viertell said...

Thanks for the new pics! The one of Miles is so very cute! What a character! Miss you all
Gramma and Gramps
!