Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting caught back up...

I've been a somewhat neglectful blogger lately. Oopsies. Here are some of what we've been up to:
Eric and Sam playing in the POURING RAIN...seriously intense rain for HOURS. They just rans around the yard screaming inbetween thunder and lightening strikes. Safety first you know!

I was very busy just before vacation trying to get some dresses made for the elder of the girl cousins. Here they are, all decked out in them. I THINK that they were hits...I'm glad I made them. It was fun for me to do and fun to see the girls enjoy being matchy-matchy at Sunriver. (l-r: Maggie, Aubrey, Ashlynn, Kari, Lorelai)

Uncle Greg came through with some camo-muscle tees for Sam and Joel. They REALLY loved dressing alike, it seems to be a new-found source of enjoyment for them.

The six older cousins enjoyed a fun super-large-sucker treat one morning. They were very cute all hanging out on the bench together.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Way to go, Eric and Sam!!! Running in the rain is an amazing experience, and I don't one is ever too old for it. In fact, I might have done that same thing a couple of weeks ago... :)

And I love the dresses! Too much fun!

Tricia Swift said...

such fun pictures! I love the sucker pic! too cute..