Anything but boring...
This is seriously my kids' favorite youtube. They laugh everytime they hear it...now they sing it together, alternating parts. Very cute. Try it on your kids...today! :-)
K, now I want to see the video of Maggie and Sam singing it!! ;)
Us too! WE can only imagine! Wait, isn't that another song?
LOL! I love this video too. Dwayne made it into my cell phone's ring tone. It's the best :)
this is seriously my all time favorite song from my childhood! i have it on my ipod...I LOVE IT! rob
Post a Comment
5 comments:
K, now I want to see the video of Maggie and Sam singing it!! ;)
Us too! WE can only imagine! Wait, isn't that another song?
LOL! I love this video too. Dwayne made it into my cell phone's ring tone. It's the best :)
this is seriously my all time favorite song from my childhood! i have it on my ipod...I LOVE IT! rob
Post a Comment