Happy Birthday Eric! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you lead our family! We hope you are having a good day at work, the kids made you cookies this morning and look forward to sharing them with you later today.
Sidenote #1: I have 8 weeks now until I turn 30. That's 8 weeks I'll enjoy remembering how I am married to such an older gentlemen.
Sidenote #2: Maggie spent the majority of her waking hours for THREE DAYS making Eric the hat he is wearing. It includes a picture of an owl (I don't know why), his full name in foamy letters, some "music notes" to show use how the song goes that tells her how to spell his name (again, I don't know what she is talking about), AND one lovely beaded necklace/chinstrap. She thinks it's a helmet he can wear on his bike.
Lookin' good, Honey, lookin' good.
Sidenote #1: I have 8 weeks now until I turn 30. That's 8 weeks I'll enjoy remembering how I am married to such an older gentlemen.
Sidenote #2: Maggie spent the majority of her waking hours for THREE DAYS making Eric the hat he is wearing. It includes a picture of an owl (I don't know why), his full name in foamy letters, some "music notes" to show use how the song goes that tells her how to spell his name (again, I don't know what she is talking about), AND one lovely beaded necklace/chinstrap. She thinks it's a helmet he can wear on his bike.
Lookin' good, Honey, lookin' good.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! What I want to know is what is the significance of the striped fabric they are all holding.
It's tissue paper....and there is none. :-)
Ah! The duplicate-Moffat birthday post!
Every year that confuses me. :)
Happy birthday you old fart!! Man, I am dreading the day that I hit 30.
Post a Comment