Maggie & Mama....when we were still best friends before Maite came. :-)Saturday, June 30, 2007
She's here!
Okay, so I have offically moved to '2nd place' in Maggie's life. Maite is her new best friend. She calls her "Hi-tay" and spends her time in the car saying "Hi-tay hand? Hi-tay hand?" - because she wants to hold Maite's hand while we drive somewhere. The kids were very excited to meet her this morning (they were asleep when she got in last night)- the didn't even let her get into the living room before they started giving her all their toys and telling her all about them. I think that she will be able to understand any english after spending 30 days trying to interpret the noises that come out of these two kids. Maite even let them comb her hair this morning. What a gal! :-)
Maggie & Mama....when we were still best friends before Maite came. :-)
Too bad this one isn't centered....

Maggie & Mama....when we were still best friends before Maite came. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the pix of you and Maggie! You both look so happy :) I'm glad that Maite made it there safely and that the kids are loving her already!
Post a Comment