We are enjoying our time with Leah's family in California. It's been a busy- but fun- Spring Break thus far. We thought these pictures were worthy of an out of town post. We hope you enjoy them!
Ah ha, out of town! Sounds like a fun week! We are heading to CA for spring break too, but not until the week after Easter when my mom has off school. Those ice cream cones look pretty fun :) I'm looking forward to some warmer weather that is worthy of some ice cream eating!!!
3 comments:
Ah ha, out of town! Sounds like a fun week! We are heading to CA for spring break too, but not until the week after Easter when my mom has off school. Those ice cream cones look pretty fun :) I'm looking forward to some warmer weather that is worthy of some ice cream eating!!!
I agree with Sam...his ice cream looks GOOD :)
They are REALLY enjoying those ice cream cones! Those are great pics. Hope you are having a great time!
Post a Comment