We had 2 more days of snow around these here parts. Here is s slew of new snow pics for you Californians! (You can click on the picture to see it bigger, Mom) :-)
I have to say, snow days are great when you are a student....but as a teacher, they are AWESOME!! :) Looks like you guys made the most of the opportunity...the collage is so cool. PS - you think Sam has a gut?? Jacob has just developed his too. I will try to get a pic of right after he eats. It's amazing!
1 comment:
I have to say, snow days are great when you are a student....but as a teacher, they are AWESOME!! :) Looks like you guys made the most of the opportunity...the collage is so cool.
PS - you think Sam has a gut?? Jacob has just developed his too. I will try to get a pic of right after he eats. It's amazing!
Post a Comment