Maggie is continuing her reign as dress up queen in this Moffat house. She can add Chef and Princess to her resume now. Sam really enjoyed coronating Maggie this afternoon (I think it was more like a hit or a bang on her noggin- he was trying to be gentle). He tried to do it to Mom too...it didn't go over quite as well.
I love the collage things! Not sure I'm totally ready for this 'girl' thing . . . guess we'll be as ready as we should be! ;) I'm sure Sammy will have lots of fun doting on his little sister very soon. We will have our share of practicing being gentle too! The cats are way more patient and can move faster than any newborn I've seen :)
Happy Christmas, Moffats!! :) Looks like you had a great time both in CA and at home. I love all of the pics. I can't believe they are old enough to play house and dress up!!
2 comments:
I love the collage things! Not sure I'm totally ready for this 'girl' thing . . . guess we'll be as ready as we should be! ;) I'm sure Sammy will have lots of fun doting on his little sister very soon. We will have our share of practicing being gentle too! The cats are way more patient and can move faster than any newborn I've seen :)
Happy Christmas, Moffats!! :) Looks like you had a great time both in CA and at home. I love all of the pics. I can't believe they are old enough to play house and dress up!!
Post a Comment