Friday, November 03, 2006

Sam has a new trick. He has been working on it for about a week now. I think he feels that he has finally mastered it and can move on to bigger and better things now....like how to get on top of a chair or the coffee table. This is step 1 of his trick (and the face we get when I try to get him to smile lately):
And step 2 (in case you ever want to try it at home):

.....Drumroll please!!!..................................

And finally, step 3 and the finale:
Once he is up here is stands for a while and just looks around, eventually tumbling purposefully to the floor. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

Sam looks a little concerned in this last picture. Maybe that is good! Does Maggie try to copy him with this?

eggtropolis said...

Andrew and I found this quite amusing. Ruth hasn't tried anything like this yet. Climbing the stairs is her best trick.