Sam discovered how to use his hoop correctly today. It took some coaching and a lot of "1-2-3-yea Mommy!!!" but he figured out that the purpose of the toy is to make a basket and watch the light go. Once you start, you can't stop!! He might need some work on his technique....any pointers Uncle Ry? :-)
Julie!! Hi! Ummm, I haven't "added" anyone...so I am not sure why it won't let you add comments...(assuming that you have created a blogger username)...email me what it tells you when you try to comment. Sorry and Thanks!
2 comments:
Hey Moffats -- Julie Theory (complocera) wants to be added to your site so she can leave comments.
And NO WONDER! It's because your kids are so amazingly cute!!
Julie!! Hi! Ummm, I haven't "added" anyone...so I am not sure why it won't let you add comments...(assuming that you have created a blogger username)...email me what it tells you when you try to comment. Sorry and Thanks!
Post a Comment